martes, 12 de febrero de 2013

Update in my shop: Tomorrow

Hi everybody!

Tomorrow there will be an update in my shop.
4 custom services will be available tomorrow, Wednesday 13th at 18:00 hours (spanish time).

This time there will be new rules (please, read carefully):

- One person, one custom service. You can only buy one of the 4 services listed. If you buy more than one I will cancel the order and realist the service.
- In this update there will be a special rule: only people who still haven't any Tolé Tolé custom doll (Neo Blythe) can buy the custom service.

With these new rules I am trying to give the chance to more people to get one of my custom dolls. Thank you for your support and for loving my custom dolls. That is very important for me. <3

Thank you so much! :****

:::

¡Hola a todos!

Mañana habrá cosas nuevas en mi tienda.
4 servicios custom estarán disponibles mañana, Miércoles, 13 de Febrero a las 18:00 horas (hora española).

Esta vez habrá nuevas normas (por favor, leedlas atentamente):

- Una persona, un servicio custom. Puedes comprar un sólo servicio de los 4. Si compras más de uno, cancelaré el pedido y lo volveré a poner en mi tienda.
- Esta vez habrá además una norma especial: sólo podrán comprar un servicio custom aquellas personas que nunca hayan tenido una custom Tolé Tolé (Neo Blythe).

Con estas nuevas normas espero que más gente tenga la oportunidad de tener una custom hecha por mí (os agradezco mucho el apoyo y que os guste lo que hago, me hace inmensamente feliz :))

¡Muchísimas gracias! :***

1 comentario:

  1. me gustan mucho las nuevas normas. Que penita que no tengo dinero..... las adoro, tus nenas!

    ResponderEliminar